Learn English- How to Meet New People



https://tw.voicetube.com/videos/72787?ref=translated

How can I make friend in a social event? Let’s say I participate in a cocktail party or a happy hour. The most effective tip is to shift my mindset. Stop thinking of what am I going to say to these people. Instead go there and think how can I make people around me feel comfortable?

The biggest misconception about introverts is that they are antisocial or misanthropic. It is not true. They are just differently social. Introvert prefer to invest their times in a few close relationships. They tend to make friends who they think they have connection with.

Another thing is, don’t put ourselves too much pressure on thing you don’t like and instead actively seek out the ones you do.

I am afraid on public speaking. I used to be terrified of speaking in front of people. I saw it as a terror so profound that there was no way to overcome it. It is myself must expose to thing that I fear in very small manageable bite sized steps. So, I don’t start by giving a Ted Talk. I can start slowly with Toastmaster.

And little by little, the terror recedes, and I can bring my personality into the room with me.

6 comments:

  1. If you're attempting to lose fat then you need to jump on this totally brand new personalized keto plan.

    To design this service, certified nutritionists, fitness trainers, and chefs have united to develop keto meal plans that are powerful, convenient, price-efficient, and delicious.

    From their first launch in 2019, thousands of individuals have already transformed their figure and health with the benefits a smart keto plan can offer.

    Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-certified ones given by the keto plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great article. In the future, I hope you will write more like this.

    KMSPICO ACTIVATOR

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your post style as it's unique from the others I'm seeing on the page
    HitFilm Pro

    ReplyDelete
  4. The article is excellent. I hope to see more writings like this from you in the future.

    Microsoft Toolkit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your post style is super Awesome and unique from others I am visiting the page I like your style. https://crackstores.com/wondershare-dvd-creator-crack/

    ReplyDelete

  6. Your post is super useful and admirable, thanks for sharing such excellent content. I like it.EDraw Max Pro

    ReplyDelete